# Conversion Tracking
To track the success of your TONIC. campaigns, we are offering you a completely free conversion tracking based on server to server technology, a.k.a. postback URL conversion.
A postback URL is a link provided by TONIC., that you can place somewhere into your Affiliate Network. You will find this link in step 2 of the TONIC. campaign creation.
After a conversion happens, the affiliate network sends the variable
[clickid] to the TONIC. servers. With this click ID, we can
assign the click and the commission to the conversion.
# TONIC. Conversion Tracking with Affiliate Networks
- Insert the variable
[clickid]into your redirect URL
- Open the Optional Advanced Settings in the campaign creation step 2 in the TONIC. UI
- Choose payout option:
- manual (you choose the commission of every conversion) variable:
- auto (your affiliate network sends the commission of a conversion) variable:
- If you choose manual, insert the commission of every conversion
- Insert the offered postback URL into your affiliate network (please contact your affiliate network if you can’t find it)
- Start your TONIC. campaign
# Conversion Statistics
We offer three different columns to analyze your conversions in your dashboards or campaign details:
- Conversions (number of conversions)
- CR (Conversion Rate = Conversion /Clicks)
- Payout (commission of conversions)
# Good to know
- If our server gets a postback URL with
[payout]variable on the same time, we always use the
- Conversions can take up to two hours to be shown in the TONIC. stats.
- Conversion data is available for all filtering options.
- We can’t guarantee the correctness of the number of conversions and the commissions that your Affiliate Network or your own page sends to us. Please contact your affiliate network for any complaints.